Friday, July 06, 2007

 

FC ZÜRICH

I tell you something about my favourite soccer club in Switzerland. My favourte soccer club is the Swiss champion of the last two years and the name of the club is Fc Zürich. That means football club Zürich. I'm a fan since 1998 and the club had many upps and downs but I never give upp to believe that we can win anytime the champions trophy. And last year at the 13 may we beat the leader FC basel and win the champions match. It was a really dramatique match because the dission felt in the 93 minute. What a game i looked at the Tv and i was shocked a pair of seconds when my team the champions goal shut and really happy too. At the last season the team did win the champions trophy another time. That were two really succesfulls years for me and the club. And i freue mich really for the next season.



PATRICK =) =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) WWW.FCZ.CH EINE STADT, EIN VEREIN, FCZ





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?