Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Nina=)

Hii peoplee=)

My name's Nina an I'm 15years old. I'm from Wiesendange and i visit the 3rd secondary school here. I love to be together with my friends and my hobbies are snowboarding, sailing and I'm a proud girlscout=D I'm a girl and so it's clear that I love shopping an calling friends,too=) I love to care the little children from my neighbours. My two little friends, Frongo and Simba are guinea pigs=)
After my last year in secondary school I plan to go to the University in Winterthur with Amira. When I'll have passed the matura, I'd like to become a kindergartenteacher, because I'm crazy about little children=) I'd like to mary my darling and want to have two or three children. I want to have a big house, perhaps with swimming pool.
I hope my dreams comes true=)

xXx.PeAcE..NiNa.xXx

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?