Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Claudine

I'm Claudine Vollenweider and 15 years old. I live with my parents, my brother and my black and white cat in wiesendangen. I go there to school in the third secondary class.
In the summer I have to do a big step in my life. My school years here in Wiesendangen come to an end. I'm happy to do something news but I'm sad that I lose some very good friends! My dream is that I go to the "Fachmittel-Schule" next year. But at first I hve to do a hard test. I hope I pass i! I raelly would like to go there because I'm not shure with job is the righr one for me. I wouldn't learn a job now. I think it is too early. For me this school I have one year time for esarching the right way. In

Comments:
HEY CLODINE INTERESSANTER TEXT DE SIMI FINDET DAS AU HOIII
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?