Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Tanja

Hello my name is Tanja Mäder, I'm 15 years old and I live with my two sisters and my parents on a farm in Buch by Wiesendangen. I'm in the 3 secondary class in Wiesendangen. In August I'll begin an apprenticeship by the administration at the city as an business woman. I'am very happy, that I have this apprenticeship! The apprenticeship goes three years and when I'll have finished the apprenticeship I work 1 year to save money, and than I'll go to Canada with a friend. I hope, that I can go to Canada, because it's my dream and I'll go to Alaska, Ireland and Island too. And when I have the money I'll realy want to emigrate!!!
And I'll live on a horse farm with many animals, because I love them very much. I'll have many horses and two dogs and cats.
I hope that in one day, my big dream comes true.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?