Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Patrick

Hello, my name's Patrick.

I had so much fun in this class!! I found many nice frends and had a great time. It's really bad that we have to seperate us in different ways. I think every person will chose the right way for himself.
After my nine scholl years I start an apprenticeship as a business man. My office is really nice, very modern and just great. I really enjoy to do different things after nine years at school.
My wish is to be happy in my job, find ney friends and a new good surrounding. I hope I'll pass the BMS test because that can be very important for my futur. I hope I don't lose the contact to the people from my class. I hope hat every person in my class has a nice futur. =)

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?