Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Marc

If the summer says his first "Hello", I mean the first warm days, I'm very happy. I'm looking forward to swimming in or local swimming pool. There we can swim and hang around with friends. If it's warm or hot, the first priority is the swimming pool! =)
If we don't go swimming, we do other activities. For example, we go out in the village, hang around and have fun. I sometimes go to the football place, or I go play tennis. It's great o play with nice weather on the sand court. What I like most in the summer are the clothes, which we can wear. Shorts, an undershirt with a nice shirt. Amazing too are the weekends. You can go out very long, and it's light very very long. In the summer holidays, I will go to Südtirol, and two weeks to the cevi camp. So this is, or will be my summer.I hope it will be fun.

Comments:
DU BISCH GENIAL
 
HEY BISCH VOLL EASY ABER SELSCH NID IMMER SO UMESCHWÜLELE:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?