Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Larissa

Hi=)
My name's Larissa and I'm 15 years old. Because I finish school here in Wiesendangen in July I hope I pass the test for the FMS. FMS is a school which is not so hard like University but I think it's a very good school. The one thing I'll miss is we can't learn another language. My girlfriends Clod, Ellie, Sarina and Ani are also doing the test. I hope they pass it too then we can all 5 go there together. After the first year there I have to choose a way in the school. I think I'll choose education. Because I would like to have a job where I can work with other people. I don't want to sit in an office and work there I think that's nothing for me. I like children and because of that I'll learn to be a teacher for the 1-3 school years.

°*GrEeZz*°

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?