Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Elina

Hello my name is Elina..
I'm fifteen years old and after school i would like to go to the FMS.

In a short time, we aren't anymore together in one class. When I think about this, it makes me sick. But when I think, that we all can start something new, like a big step, I'm interested in new things.. it doesn't look anymore so sad. I woud like to go to the FMS. Ani,Clod,Sari and Lary also do the test for the FMS.
My wish is it, that we all five past the test, and can go to one class.
The FMS is a forder school, but not so hard like the university. You have one years normal school and in the 2th year, you have to chose one way. Like acution, music or theatre. I would like to learn acution. And then I would be a teacher or a Kinderteacher.
I couldn't image that someone from our class go to work whit 15 or 16 years.
Probably someone I don't see no more.
But I hope, that everyone chose the right way..=) good luck to everyone..=)

Comments:
haha jjöööööö erscht 14i haha :D:D:D
 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?