Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Annika

heeeyy, I'm Annika and I'm 15 years old. I live in Wiesendangen.

In my free time I love to hang out with my friends. I do also go to the scouts.

In a moth, I will do a test, which is very important for my future. When I pass my examination, I will go to a school in winterthur. My friends do the same test. It would be so much fun if we all five passed the test. In the first schoolyear you will learn diffrent thing. In the other two years, you can choose the way you want to study in a special subject.

I'm looking forward to meet my new way after this schoolyear. I think it will be very exciiting.

Now I spend my time with my friends and enjoy the funny things with them. i hope the time goes fast because I want to have summer. I love to be outside.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?