Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Amira



Hi together
My name is Amira and I'm fifteen years old. I come from Wiesendangen and I visit the 3rd secondary class. I'm very small and I laugh a lot.=) I love to be together with my friends. Of course, I love also shopping!=D After the school, I'll go to the University. I'll study psychology. I think this is very exciting! After I'll be a forensic medicine. Yes, I know, it is very crazy, but I think this is very intresting! I want also to go abroad. Perhaps to America or Canada. I don't know exactly yet, but I want to learn better English and French. I think Spanish is a wonderful language and later I want also learn this language. I love it to speak many foreign languages, because I love travelling. I want to visit many famous places in the world, like the Niagara Falls or the Chinese Wall. My dream is that in one day I can live and work in another country, where the weather is always warm!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?